If unwanted water gets in to your home or business, it is imperative that the damage is restored as soon as possible. When indoor humidity levels are high due to water damage, it can often lead to the problem of mold and mildew growth. Such growth can cause further damage to the property and potentially lead to health concerns for its occupants. Proper and immediate action will prevent indoor mold from developing and spreading.
The Greener Cleaner’s ability to respond 24/7 with the most advanced equipment available will ensure that your water damage problem will be taken care of quickly and professionally.
We are IICRC certified and insured to properly take care of your water damage needs. We will work with your insurance company so you can deal with more important things.
Keep in mind that while your insurance company may give you the name of companies to use, the homeowner is entitled to choose any company they would like to use.
We have options available for eco friendly, non toxic water damage restoration services if you prefer.
- Emergency Water Extraction (Flood or Sewer Water Extraction)
- Water Damage Assessment & Mitigation
- Insurance Claim Assistance & Direct Insurance Billing
- Moisture Testing
- Professional Drying & Dehumidification
- Contents Cleaning & Contents Preservation
- Water Damage Repair / Water Damage Clean Up
- Disinfecting & Sanitization/Decontamination
- Deodorization/Odor Removal/Air Filtration
- Mold Prevention/Anti-Fungal Treatments
Some of the services we perform:
Call 248.496.1800 for Immediate Assistance and a Free Estimate