We guarantee that you won’t find any surprise charges once our services are completed.
The price you are quoted is the price you pay.
Many companies mail out coupons for carpet cleaning at just $10 a room, or a whole house cleaned for $85. These “deals” sound too good to be true, and they are. There are many local companies that will give you a great quote at the $10 a room price, but when you receive your invoice, the total is $250 and you only had four rooms cleaned. Then you notice that you have also been charged for pre conditioning, and a trip charge! Suddenly this great deal does not seem so great. Another issue to consider: are they trained and certified by the IICRC to clean your carpets? Less than 15% of carpet cleaners are!
- No unexpected charges on your invoice
- We do not charge extra for spots in your carpet, it is included in your price
- No surprise “trip fee”
- Our minimum charge is $85. Other local companies charge a minimum of $150 on weekdays and $200 on weekends,
even if you are having just one room cleaned
- We will not make you feel uncomfortable in your own home by pressuring you in to adding extras to your order.
Other local companies work on commission, so they will pressure you in to adding extras that you may not even need
- We will respect your home by wearing shoe coverings and setting up corner guards where needed
- A professional, polite, and well trained technician will be completing your services
- We guarantee your satisfaction